4-H Summer Camp
- Week 1 Advisor: Tammy Hill
- Week 2 Advisor: Curtis Tinloy
- Week 2 Co-Advisor: Richy Benson
- Registrar: Bobbi Lindwall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Las Posadas is a state experimental forest in a beautiful canyon filled with Redwood, Pine, and Oak trees. The camp is about a 45 minute drive from Napa. The camp is directed by a team of adult counselors and teen staff. A qualified lifeguard and nurse are on duty at all times. Three professional cooks, experienced in preparing nutritional and well-balanced menus, do the cooking. Three meals a day are served from a central kitchen, and nutritional snacks will be offered at different times during the day.
Participating in camp programs help youth build self confidence, meet new people, and experience new opportunities. Napa 4-H offers two weeks of 4-H summer camp annually.
- Provides youth and adults with a safe and secure environment both physically and emotionally where they can participate in educational, recreational and social experiences in the outdoors.
- Promotes appreciation of the natural environment and teaches environmental stewardship.
- Teaches personal life skills and values of fairness, caring, citizenship, trustworthiness, respect and responsibility.
- Provides opportunities for youth to learn and practice leadership, decision making and teamwork through group activities and hands on training. Learn by doing!
- Allows youth and adults to have new experiences by exploring new interest.
- Has caring adults as role models, teachers and mentors for our youth.
- Is FUN!
Campers LOVE getting mail! Here's how to address it:
Napa County 4-H Camp
805 Las Posadas Rd.
Angwin, CA 94508