4-H Summer Camp
Camp Advisor Team
- Tammy Hill
- Alicia Cronbach
- Registrar: Bobbi Lindwall at email@example.com
The camp is directed by a team of adult counselors and teen staff. A qualified lifeguard and nurse are on duty at all times. Professional cooks, experienced in preparing nutritional and well-balanced menus, do the cooking. Three meals a day are served from a central kitchen, and nutritional snacks will be offered at different times during the day.
Participating in camp programs help youth build self confidence, meet new people, and experience new opportunities.
- Provides youth and adults with a safe and secure environment both physically and emotionally where they can participate in educational, recreational and social experiences in the outdoors.
- Promotes appreciation of the natural environment and teaches environmental stewardship.
- Teaches personal life skills and values of fairness, caring, citizenship, trustworthiness, respect and responsibility.
- Provides opportunities for youth to learn and practice leadership, decision making and teamwork through group activities and hands on training. Learn by doing!
- Allows youth and adults to have new experiences by exploring new interest.
- Has caring adults as role models, teachers and mentors for our youth.
- Is FUN!